Apollo Glass Gives Back: WCCA Follow Up
This past December, AGGB decided their next recipient of a donation would be The WCCA (Wright County Community Action) Food Shelf. At the time The WCCA was working on filling holiday food baskets in addition to their numerous programs to ensure families have the resources to meet their basic needs.
Apollo Glass is passionate about supporting the community and the wonderful resources it has to offer. We only hope our donations have a positive impact, so our day was boosted when The WCCA followed up regarding the AGGB donation.
Apollo Glass Inc,
Thank you so much for your $3,000.00 donation, during this challenging time, to Wright County Community Action. Through your support, we have been able to expand our reach and serve over 3,800 Wright County residents.
This last year and a half, it has been a whirlwind with everything going on in the world and here in Minnesota. We at WCCA have been doing everything we can to make sure the needs of Wright County residents are being addressed. Your support has been an integral part of making this happen. The families and individuals served are graciously overwhelmed by our ability to serve them wholly during this nationwide time of need. Your generosity is allowing people to feel cared for during these unprecedented times. When we all work together, we ensure that no one feels forgotten.
Thank you again for your support of Wright County Community Action. Our partnership together will continue to build a healthier, happier, and more secure Wright County for each of the families we serve together. We appreciate more than you can know your involvement in making our community a better place by joining us in helping people and changing lives!
Interim Executive Director
Please consider donating or volunteering for this great program that provides services and needs for our communities. Community support is an irreplaceable part of The WCCA, here are a few ways you can support them too:
- Volunteer: They are constantly looking for volunteers to help them further expand their programs and services in wright county. Sign up to volunteer here.
- Monetary Donation: 100% of all contributions go to support WCCA programs and services. Monetary donations help keep shelves stocked and programs running smoothly. What programs rely on local donations?
- Food Security Programs
- The Aging Programs
- The Thrift Shop (in Waverly)
- Emergency Funding
- And all community engagement programs.
Learn more about monetary donations here.
- Thrift Donation: The WCCA also runs a thrift store where all the proceeds go to the food shelf. They accept new and used merchandise including shoes and clothing for children and adults, household items, toys, and other items. Learn more about WCCA’s thrift shop here.
The WCCA provides assistance to numerous food shelves in Wright county. The list of locations can be found here by clicking the Food Shelf Locations button.